Things to know about waxing...
- Common side effects include, but are not limited to, redness, stinging and slight irritation.
- If you have any medical conditions that might affect your skin (i.e. diabetes), check with your health care provider before waxing.
- Taking an over the counter anti-inflammatory one hour prior to your appointment will help minimize any redness or inflammation.
- Avoid waxing 3 to 4 days before and after your menstrual period. You are likely to experience increased sensitivity or discomfort during this time.
- Refrain from shaving for at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to your waxing appointment.
- Caffeine increases skin sensitivities. We recommend avoiding caffeine the day of your waxing appointment.